One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, rayplaag02 for my nomination! I have only recently been reading your blog but I have come to find that I look for your posts more than others. I love reading what you have to say whether it’s about infertility or about your walk from your office to your car (creepy)! You have an overwhelming health history and you are SO strong to be able to still power on with wit and motivation. I can’t wait for the day you start posting about your own “reproductive areas” when there is a baby cookin’ in there!
The criteria for accepting a One Lovely Blog Award are:
List the rules.
Thank your nominator.
List seven (7) facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you did.
Display the award logo and follow your nominator.
Facts About Me:
1. I have two labs. They are my babies! So many people told me that when we have a baby that we will put them outside! I wouldn’t dare. They will just have to learn to share their mommy. 🙂
Cam on the left (4 years old) and Jake on the right (1 1/2 years old)
2. I am a huge football fan, only high school and college. My husband coaches the wide receivers of a 6 A football team here in Alabama, they are pretty darn good! I hope we make it to the state championship! My college team is the Auburn Tigers. War Eagle anyone? I am excited about the new playoff system this year, maybe Auburn will make it to the national championship again this year. I’ve already looked at hotels and flights to Arlington! Lol.
3. I am graying at the early age 29. I have started getting my hair dyed, which I do not like because it’s so expensive. One day when it’s my entire head, I will rock it but not while I have a Stacey London streak.
4. I am a lefty which means I’m constantly getting ink on my hand. When my parents taught me to cut food with my utensils, they didn’t teach me to swap hands with the knife and fork like they do, I just cut and eat. 🙂
5. I LOVE to aggravate my husband when it’s time for us to go to sleep. He gets irritated but it always makes him laugh!
6. I mentioned this in my Leibster award facts about me but I’ll say it again. I LOVE Dr. Pepper! It is heaven in a bottle. I am cutting way down if I get pregnant, I swear. 🙂
7. I have truly come to love blogging and the relationships it has started. I have found a sisterhood of women who are like me, and y’all accept me as one of your own. I pray daily that we all have a happy end to these miserable journeys.
I am not going to nominate anyone because all of the blogs I read are deserving and have been nominated so if you haven’t been nominated please feel free to do this! It really is fun!